Andvare’s key personnel have extensive experience in the de-construction and demolition of fixed and mobile plant for the bulk materials handling, oil & gas and mining industry.
This includes mine and export facility machines (stackers, reclaimers and shiploaders) as well as plant infrastructure both for process and non-process.
- Use of 3D modelling to simulate the felling of structures.
- Analysis of strength of redundant structures.
- Development methodologies and detailed sequencing for the deconstruction and systematic demolition of both fixed and mobile plant & machines.
- Site management and supervision of demolition contractors in deconstruction works.
- Accurate prediction of structure and member movement during deconstruction, felling or demolition phases.
- Failure analysis methods and catastrophic failure prevention modelling.