Andvare’s key personnel have extensive experience in inspection and testing of mobile machines for the bulk materials handling industry, in particular high capacity export facilities. This includes mine and export facility (port) stackers, reclaimers and shiploaders as in included in both Greenfield and Brownfield stockyard systems.
Andvare’s team of experienced Machine Engineers have provided statutory machine inspection services in accordance with AS2550 to many diverse clients across several continents.
Andvare have significant experience in machine fabrication Quality Assurance and Quality Surveillance services to both Australian and International Standards.
- Offshore and Australian based fabrication and erection surveillance, quality management, construction management and engineering support;
- Machine and machinery fabrication, quality management, inspection, construction and erection, commissioning and performance testing;
- Recommissioning, performance testing and production enhancement of existing plant, circuits, systems and facilities;
- Investigation, optimisation and enhancement of current operating practices and philosophies;
- Asset integrity inspections and maintenance debt identification for asset management and remaining operational life integrity programs;
- Asset upgrade and refurbishment programs, scope development, engineering and construction management;
- Optimisation of handling circuits and debottlenecking production restrictions.